of Way2Send, available at www.way2send.pl
3. The controller shall select and apply with due care appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the protection of the processed data. We protect your data from being disclosed to unauthorised persons and from being processed in violation of applicable laws.
4. Fulfilling the information obligation set out in Article 13 GDPR, we hereby inform you about the rules of processing personal data of Website users:
Personal data controller
The controller of your personal data is Way2Send Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Warsaw, ul. Bernardyńska 16A/U1 (postal address number: 02-904 Warszawa), NIP no. [Tax Identification Number]: 9182162309, registered with the National Court Registry [KRS] – Register of Entrepreneurs under the number KRS 0000485721 (hereinafter: controller).
You can contact the controller by letter to the following address: Bernardyńska 16B/U4 (postal address number: 02-904 Warszawa), by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: +48 508 261 823.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a data protection officer. It is the person you can contact for all matters relating to processing of your personal data and exercising your rights in relation to data processing. You can contact the Data Protection Officer by letter to the following address: Bernardyńska 16B/U4 (postal address number: 02-904 Warszawa), by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +48 539 329 692.
Purposes of data processing and legal grounds for processing
We will process your personal data for the purpose of:
- performance of the collaboration agreement, in particular provision of comprehensive order processing services and maintenance of your user account
- with your additional consent, your personal data may also be processed in order to provide you with electronic commercial information and marketing offers concerning our Website;
- your data is necessary for us to perform the collaboration agreement and to maintain your user account (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR),
- your consent to processing of your personal data with regard to receiving from us electronic marketing offers and commercial information concerning our Website (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR),
- compliance with the legal obligation to which we are subject, e.g. accounting and the obligation to settle collaboration agreements we conclude (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR),
- The grounds for processing your data can also be our legitimate interests (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR). For example, we pursue a legitimate interest in preventing fraud, investigating and defending against claims, and ensuring security of our Website and information.
The legal grounds for processing your personal data is:
On such grounds, we cannot process your data, if your rights and freedoms override our legitimate interests.
Categories of personal data that we process,
We will process the following data:
- full name, company name,
- registered address,
- contact details (e.g. email address, telephone numbers),
- tax identification number (NIP no.).
Period of retention of personal data
We will store your personal data until the expiry of the statute of limitations period for potential claims arising from our collaboration agreement.
Your personal data that we will process based on the condition of your consent to the electronic transmission of commercial information and marketing offers concerning our Website will be stored until you object to its processing for this purpose or revoke your consent.
We will transfer your personal data to:
- entities participating in order processing (e.g. courier companies, payment system operators),
- an accounting firm for accounting purposes and settlement of our collaboration agreement,
- a law firm, if it is necessary for defence against claims,
- companies providing hosting services to us.
Such entities process data on the basis of a contract concluded with us and only in accordance with our instructions.
Transfer of data to third countries and international organisations
Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries and international organisations.
Your rights concerning processing of your personal data
You have the following rights in relation to processing of your personal data:
a) the right to withdraw consent to processing of data. To the extent that your data is or will be processed on the basis of your consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of your data at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of data processing we carried out based on your consent before its withdrawal. You may withdraw your consent by sending a statement withdrawing your consent to our postal address or to our email address indicated in point 1.
b) the right to access your personal data and to receive a copy thereof,
c) the right to request the rectification (amendment) of your personal data,
d) the right to request the erasure of your personal data,
e) the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data,
f) the right to object to processing of your data due to your specific circumstances – in cases where we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest. You may also object to processing of your personal data for the purpose of providing you with electronic marketing offers and commercial information regarding our Website. If you exercise this right, we will stop processing your data for this purpose.
g) the right to data portability, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable computer format. You may transfer this data to another controller or request that we transfer your data to another controller. However, we will only do this, if such a transfer is technically viable. You only have the right to data portability in respect of personal data that we process on the basis of an agreement concluded with you or on the basis of your consent.
h) The right to lodge a complaint with an authority. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, i.e. Polish Data Protection Commissioner or any other competent supervisory authority.
Information about the requirement/voluntary data provision
The provision of your data is voluntary, but it is a condition for the conclusion of a collaboration agreement, as it is necessary to set up and maintain a Website user account.
If you do not provide us with your data, we may refuse to enter into a collaboration agreement.
Your submission of personal data and consent to its processing for marketing purposes is voluntary.
Information on automated decision-making
We do not use automated decision-making tools.
5. You can exercise your right to access and correct your personal data we process via your User Control Panel or by contacting us using contact details set out in section 4.1. Privacy policies.
6. Website automatically collects information contained in cookies, i.e. small information in the form of text files, which are stored in the memory of the users device (computer, phone, etc.)
a) adapt the content of Website pages to your preferences;
b) remember information about a user’s session and maintain it;
c) generate statistics that help us understand users’ behaviour on Website, which enables us to develop Website and the services provided through it,
d) provide user’s with advertising content better tailored to their interests,
e) ensure correct and more efficient operation of Website.
a) allow you to use the services available on Website,
b) provide safety,
c) allow for the collection of information on the use of Website,
d) allow for the storage of the user’s selected settings,
e) allow us to provide users with advertising content better tailored to their interests.
9. Usually, the software used to browse websites (web browser) allows the storage of cookies on your device by default. Using your browser settings, you can change your settings in this respect at any time (e.g. delete cookies or block their use in the future).
10. Changes in the Internet browser settings may make it difficult to use certain functions available through Website.